Still another shooting - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Still another shooting

Mike Huckabee drove the Arkansas CCW into effect, obliterating decades of Pro-Clinton and Democrat anti-gun legislation, in one of the bluest states in the country.

Here is a tidbit for you...

August, 2000

Second Amendment Foundation:
    http://www.saf.org/pub/rkba/gt-report/Report68.htm

GOVERNOR SUPPORTS GUN RIGHTS WITH PERSONALIZED SHELLS
    UNITED STATES - Arkansas Gov. MIKE HUCKABEE is giving out unusual gifts these days: 12-gauge shotgun shells personalized with the inscription, "Mike Huckabee, a governor who supports the 2nd Amendment."

Remington Arms Co., which operates an ammunition factory in Lonoke, Arkansas, sent the unique shells to the governor because he is such an outspoken supporter of gun rights.

Huckabee is the real deal...

He does not just talk about supporting the second amendment he lives it; and has a perfect record thereof.

Mike Huckabee on the issues and policies:
    http://www.mikehuckabee.com/?FuseAct...ew&Issue_id=18

That's fine, and I applaud his support, but the dialog of the statement that your final link leads us to falls somewhat short of what I'm looking for...

"As President, I promise to fully support the 2nd Amendment and ensure that all American citizens are free to carry concealed weapons . . . "
    That's what I'm waiting to hear someone say... Huckabee, Thompson, Romney . . . SOMEbody! I want someone to make a clear, unambiguous and definitive statement. And that's the guy who'll have shown me the stones that I want for My President.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    That's fine, and I applaud his support, but the dialog of the statement that your final link leads us to falls somewhat short of what I'm looking for...

That's what I'm waiting to hear someone say... Huckabee, Thompson, Romney . . . SOMEbody! I want someone to make a clear, unambiguous and definitive statement. And that's the guy who'll have shown me the stones that I want for My President.
    On the other hand a politicians promise isn't worth warm spit the day after the election! :(

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123