Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: help

  1. help

    many years ago after my father passed away i lost interest in firearms and let my firearms owners identification card expire. what are the posible problems that may arise for an ilinois resident . any info is greatly appreciated.

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    TN, the patron state of shootin stuff
    The answer is simple.... MOVE to a state that will respect your right and privacy to own a firearm. Sorry if that sounds harsh but canít help the way I feel about that subject.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Battle Creek Mi
    Move is a not a very good answer for someone in need and a first time poster.... First of welcome to the forum. But I am afraid I have no answers, maybe some of our Illinois viewers can respond or you could go to the state forum section and post your question there...
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

  5. #4
    Actually as long as you have your old expired card, you can POSSESS. You just cannot do any transactions, such as buying or selling guns or ammo.

    It is a simple process to replace. The cost is now abut $15 to have it done for you but lasts for ten years now.

    As for moving, where else can you experience mafiaso politics first hand, oops, forgot we have a Chicago presidente' now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts