Colorado Springs police may sell seized firearms

Thread: Colorado Springs police may sell seized firearms

Exclamation Colorado Springs police may sell seized firearms

Colorado Springs police may sell seized firearms
    The City Council is considering a program to let the Police Department sell confiscated guns to licensed dealers. Sales could net $10,000 a year.

Colorado Springs police may sell seized firearms -- latimes.com

This was in the LA times! Good stuff!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Wow! So in essence, they could "manufacture" a stop to generate revenue, and collect your guns to generate revenue too?

God bless America.

Note to self: Do NOT visit Co Springs, if they're so broke even their PD is resorting to crime to pay the rent. I'd get taser'd for sure.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Holy frigging crap. Now they will start profiling gun owners in an effort to increase profitability. Seize the guns and resell them to the highest bidder. At the same time, have Mexico sing the blues about the guns from America. Win - Win for the libs.

The liberals would love nothing more than to confiscate all of our guns and sell them to Mexico.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

I can see it now.. some how the law abiding ends up with a gun with the serial number filed off.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!