NRA Logo - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: NRA Logo

  1. #21
    capo2186,
    Sucks doesn't it. The computer is their property, hence they have the right I suppose.
    Interesting how they demand tolerance but refuse to give it.
    I would comply, is it worth having to fight for your job??

  2.   
  3. #22
    Put a nice picture of Sarah Palin up there.

    Roy
    Dacono CO
    CCW, Ruger LCR, Winchester 94, S&W 686-3

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Oregon's hot box
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    I complained about the Obama pictures...."thats our president" I was told.

    This would work well if you use the 2A.


    "I'm offended by the gun quote...."

    "That's our Constitution"


  5. #24
    forget the ACLU; contact NRA legal services
    has it ever occurred to you that NOTHING has ever occurred to GOD?

  6. #25
    I was wearing my NRA hat shopping with my wife the other day and some Liberal Looney Tune started yelling at me for being a hate monger. Really?! I quietly told her to go home, get a piece from the old man and she would feel much better. She was shocked and my wife and I left her standing there with her mouth hanging open. Of course we laugh all the way to our car.

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI & Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,797
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBAMA View Post
    I was wearing my NRA hat shopping with my wife the other day and some Liberal Looney Tune started yelling at me for being a hate monger. Really?! I quietly told her to go home, get a piece from the old man and she would feel much better. She was shocked and my wife and I left her standing there with her mouth hanging open. Of course we laugh all the way to our car.

    Great way to represent your fellow gun owners! Not the best response IMHO, but you did a great job in eliminating the need to debate with a human wall.



    gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Great way to represent your fellow gun owners! Not the best response IMHO, but you did a great job in eliminating the need to debate with a human wall.



    gf
    I probably would have picked a different response, but when she was saying this to me with flames coming out of her eyes she was also using some pretty choice words as well. I never swore at her. Just told her to get some from her old man may help.

  9. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBAMA View Post
    I probably would have picked a different response, but when she was saying this to me with flames coming out of her eyes she was also using some pretty choice words as well. I never swore at her. Just told her to get some from her old man may help.
    Think you may have identified her real problem right off, good job!

  10. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSATT View Post
    I'd eat Taco Bell, slim jims and chug milk all day for a couple weeks - and "cook 'em off" all day long, to keep the liberal antis well away from my work space... they wouldn't be able to see offensive signs or pics through the putrid haze...
    Oh man that was awesome!

  11. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    HAHA I like your responses. I have replaced it with the Second Amendment in FULL view and a "Don't Tread on Me" flag. I asked for writing, they don't want to give it. I said "then it shall go back up". I complained about the Obama pictures...."thats our president" I was told. This could get ugly very quickly which could result in me loosing my job. I am going to notify the NRA and other groups. I need my job so I have to be smart about what I say and do here. Just sucks I can't support a group but others can? I would love to run for political office.....i am 23 and honestly would HONOR the constitution....
    You could also hang old glory upside down outside your cube....let everyone know you are in distress!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast