sig sauer offers cash for clunkers $200

Thread: sig sauer offers cash for clunkers $200

sig sauer offers cash for clunkers $200

We would be better off with BORAT as PRESIDENT!!!!

Looks like they might be getting desperate for some sales at Sig....$200 isn't very much for a good working handgun. Maybe if they lowered there prices $200, they would do much better.

Damn you Sig. Your giving me too much incentive to get a p220

I'd love a new SIG but I own no Klunkers to trade in, so no deal for me.

This, unlike the government's Cash for Clunkers program, is something I can support since it isn't taxpayer money that's being used to fund the program. Plus, it's also a better deal because the typical gun has a longer shelf life than the typical automobile.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

I don't have any clunkers because if I buy a gun I get a quality one. If I could get my hands on a junker that was operational it might be a good deal. However the pistol that I would want, a 250, is not on the list and even with 200 dollars off I still can not afford the Sig 556 rifle although I really want one. I do have a birthday coming up next month though so if all my friends here would like to chip in and buy me one.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by david01 View Post
    Looks like they might be getting desperate for some sales at Sig....$200 isn't very much for a good working handgun. Maybe if they lowered there prices $200, they would do much better.
    I dont think thats the case. I ordered a 1911 from them back the first of april and it just came in about 2 weeks ago. they constantly have some sort of offer be it guns with holsters and extra mags included or tac lites with purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by stumpjumper101 View Post
    I dont think thats the case. I ordered a 1911 from them back the first of april and it just came in about 2 weeks ago. they constantly have some sort of offer be it guns with holsters and extra mags included or tac lites with purchase.
    HK i bought both my 556 and a p250 off of gunbroker through but it now deals for less than my buddy who is a dealer could get them for. p250 in 9mm are going right now for average $490.

HK i bought both my 556 and a p250 off of gunbroker through but it now deals for less than my buddy who is a dealer could get them for. p250 in 9mm are going right now for average $490.
    I would say that is a good price. I have seen them for just a little over 500 but not under.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

SIG P250 Compact Two Tone 9mm 15 Rd Night Sights : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com Buy it now $490.00

I dont bother with auctions i look for buy it now prices saves time and the bidding wars. i have seen people go nuts bidding on the auctions to rediculous prices when halfway down the page they could have bought it for a lot less.