Floridas CCW Application Status
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Floridas CCW Application Status

Floridas CCW Application Status

Hi All Thought I would start a new thread on CCW Permit status for Florida. I mailed out my application on Tue Sept. 15,2009 Sent Certified mail. Dept of Agr. signed for it today 17 sept 09 Anyone else just mail out theirs lets keep time line going so that, we all have a good Idea for new members or poeple who want to know how long it takes to get their Florida CCW. Also, Took 7 days door to door for me to get my PA ( LTCF) out of Centre County For Those of you Interested. thanks

3. Don't expect it in 7 days in FL :-) My wife just received hers over the weekend, we mailed the correct and complete paperwork in Feb. Over 5 months wait.
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

My wife just received her permit.. 67 days..

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Florida CCW

I received mine in 42 days. Sent in on the 5th of August, received it in the mail today!

I am at 33 days waiting now. Hopefully I will get it in the next few weeks.

Dad sent his in a while back. Took nine months. The first attempt the fingerprints weren't readable so he had to send in another set.

I just got a letter today claiming the prints were unreadable. I'm having them done Monday then the waiting game starts again I guess.

9. The wife just got her cwl in the mail yesterday. The app. was sent on Aug. 10th.

45 days

A friend of mine put in for his - it was received on 9/21.
    Tick Tock..

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

11. Mailed mine on 26 September, they signed for it on the 28th. Haven't cashed the check yet (3 October).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast