Wish me luck - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wish me luck

1. Well what can I say. that is just to funny. GOOD ONE!I do like the targets.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

And if you're a good little Ralphy maybe Santa will bring you these for Christmas.

"When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH........ I just had a mental picture or you galloping around your house with one of those stick horses in one hand and your Red Ryder in the other. Shouting BANG BANG BANG at paper targets of Black Bert's gang.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ok I'm done now......
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH........ I just had a mental picture or you galloping around your house with one of those stick horses in one hand and your Red Ryder in the other. Shouting BANG BANG BANG at paper targets of Black Bert's gang.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ok I'm done now......

You forgot to mention while wearing pink bunny pajamas, cowboy boots and the white cowboy hat.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    You forgot to mention while wearing pink bunny pajamas, cowboy boots and the white cowboy hat.

gf
    LOL while riding in circles around his prized leg lamp........ Man I wish I could post the image I have in my head right now!!
    - Benjamin Franklin

7. You all are just to funny. got to say that is just to funny!
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12