Another dead jackass - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another dead jackass

1. play stupid games, win stupid prices. Good riddance.

3. He would have killed somebody that wasn't ignorant if he would have gone to the range.

Quote Originally Posted by doming83 View Post
    I think he got so cought up in his bs he got distracted from what he was teaching, and blasted him self. never keep a loaded mag or any ammo near a weapon your displaying or teaching on. your asking for trouble. People shoot themselves while cleaning thier guns all the time. Thier not idiots, they just become distracted for a short period and pay for it with thier lives.
    Dunno about you, but when I'm cleaning my gun it's either in pieces or the action is open. Not sure how the gun can fire if it's in pieces or the action is open. As an added precaution, no live ammunition should be in the area where cleaning the firearm.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Safety rules are better than safeties.

Common sense and a respect for what the weapon can do will keep you alive longer than all of the firearm engineering in the world.

Well... looks like I've been testing the safety on my guns the wrong way all this time...I keep shooting the cats...

DUUUUHHHHHHH... Looks like the safety lesson was a failure...
    Nature has a way of taking care of those who would eventually do harm to others.
    Truly Stupid People… Proving there is a need for a filter on the gene pool time and time again…
    Looney Gun Safety Lessons… Now that has a ring to it…

The Media… Finding the negative in all the positive things that happened today… Yea we love dirty laundry…
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

7. Quote Originally Posted by doming83 View Post
    I think he got so cought up in his bs he got distracted from what he was teaching, and blasted him self. never keep a loaded mag or any ammo near a weapon your displaying or teaching on. your asking for trouble. People shoot themselves while cleaning thier guns all the time. Thier not idiots, they just become distracted for a short period and pay for it with thier lives.
    Seriously? You're making excuses for this guy? He deliberatley put several guns to his head and squeezed the trigger. Distracted? No. Terminally stupid. Yes.
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Stupid, stupid, stupid! Some people must not have learned that you never, ever point a gun at something you don't intend to kill ! One of the worst blessings I ever got from my grandfather was when I accidently pointed a pistol near him when I was cleanning it when I was younger. I learned fast that even if you know for a 100% fact that the gun is unloaded, even with the action open, you still never point it at anyone! including yourself. Looks like though he was trying to impress the girl more than teach her anything. I bet he sure made an impression on this poor girl.
    Jeff
    NRA GOLDEN EAGLES / LIFE MEMBER
    "They can have my guns, one round at a time . . ."

This is beyond belief to me. What the hell are people thinking sometimes?

It's just ironic that while the gun had "safety" features to make them supposedly "accident proof," there weren't any features that made the gun "idiot proof."
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    It's just ironic that while the gun had "safety" features to make them supposedly "accident proof," there weren't any features that made the gun "idiot proof."
    Just when someone thinks they've come up with an 'idiot-proof' device... the world produces a better idiot.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast