Online MSNBC Poll on Restaurant Carry - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Online MSNBC Poll on Restaurant Carry

Or what about the number of those 600k that are out of state?

You make a specious argument, I'll point it out. Sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

I'm not even going to reply to the previous poster who thinks he's better than me. Not lowering to that level. I'm done with this. Maybe even this site altogether. I still cannot believe the level of ignorance and blind racist hatred I've seen here. Too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Or what about the number of those 600k that are out of state?

You make a specious argument, I'll point it out. Sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

I'm not even going to reply to the previous poster who thinks he's better than me. Not lowering to that level. I'm done with this. Maybe even this site altogether. I still cannot believe the level of ignorance and blind racist hatred I've seen here. Too bad.
    That post is pathetic and small. In the US, the historical supporters of gun control have been racists. Most gun control after the Civil War was aimed primarily at keeping 'free blacks' from being able to arm themselves.

You had blatantly posted in favor of limiting the rights of others based upon your own prejudice, and now you're calling the others here 'racist' as though that will magically make you correct. When you report back to DU, let them know you're a hero.

Door...
    Ass...
    Out...

Just in case you don't understand my position.
    Last edited by NDS; 10-03-2009 at 10:12 AM. Reason: add clarification
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

And there it is!!! I knew the race card would once again be drawn here. Anyone who disagrees with BHO's policies or doesn't like him because of his narcissitic and pompus arrogance must be a racist! I guess this makes us too narrow minded and ignorant. C&L you have come to the wrong place to try and promote "political correctness" and thinking "outside" the box. The COTUS and the Bible are our boxes and there is no need to stray from them. Most of us here feel this way. This "new age" thinking of "political correctness" is mainly what is wrong with our country today!

5. I do find it suprising that a 2A Advocate would be against bar carry. Not everyone goes to bars to get drunk! Some go to sports bars to hang out with their friends and watch the game on a big screen, play pool, socialize with other people. I find going to a bar no different than going to any other social event.

The only place guns shouldn't be allowed? Hmmm, I'm stumped..
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

Many years ago I worked for Sheriff that would not allow his Deputies to drink in any Establishments in the county where they worked as he believed their would always be problems. So you know how that worked, we all drank in the county but never got drunk or caused any problems. So their are always LE having a drink after work somewhere without any problems by and large. Of course you hear about the 1 or 2 cases where they guys got out of hand, but their agency will deal with them. I don't see any problem with having a glass of wine with dinner and being armed.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456