S&W 22A Red Dot
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S&W 22A Red Dot

S&W 22A Red Dot

Does anybody have a red dot on their S&W 22a? I am looking for one but I cannot find much on what will fit it. I was looking at this scope- http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...595&hasJS=true
    Any suggestions?

hmmmm that's nice! I'd be interested in hearing if anyone has one of these!
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

I have been thinking about one for my 22A and that looks like a good one. Keep us posted.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

I have Red Dot on my 22A. The 22A has a standard 1" weaver mount so any optics will fit.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    I have Red Dot on my 22A. The 22A has a standard 1" weaver mount so any optics will fit.
    Pictures?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

I just ordered the red dot I was looking at. It is on back order though, but estimated to be in stock in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    Pictures?
    I'll try to take some and post them...
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Here is my beat-up 22A.

Thanks. Nice sight. What kind is it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast