Very new - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Very new

Red face OHIO Ranges

Hi from SW Ohio. Where do you reside? I know of a couple of ranges in SW Ohio such as the Vandalia one where you can rent guns, take classes and get your CCW all at one place.

Welcome to one of the best sites I’ve found for that kind of question.
    Take a class at the range if you can find one that offers that kind of service. Most good ranges will have classes that you will need to take to be certified to apply for licenses or permits.
    Good place to start. Ask locals you know that shoot where they go.
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

4. thankyou all for your support-as i am not getting much from my girlfriends! I live in Oberlin Ohio-3 ranges rather close to me.
    is it funny or what that my sons were not allowed to have toy guns and now they have an ak47?

5. Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    thankyou all for your support-as i am not getting much from my girlfriends! I live in Oberlin Ohio-3 ranges rather close to me.
    is it funny or what that my sons were not allowed to have toy guns and now they have an ak47?
    Maybe the support would be greater if the girlfriend wasn't more than one. (Not knockin' at all, rather envious).Pick out a range, take some classes, and shoot as many different guns as possible. Have fun with it.

Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    thankyou all for your support-as i am not getting much from my girlfriends!
    LOL - girlfriendS..... hard enough keeping ONE woman content!! No way I'm trying for two!!

Wow, girlfriends? plural? You better hope they ain't reading this, buddy. Then again, maybe they all know each other and get along with you and each other... and...and...never mind, can't go there, too old, it'd probably kill me.

I took my wife (just the one) to a shooting school (Frontsight) before she had ever fired a shot. No bad habits to break and man, can she shoot now! Knows markmanship, gun-handling, tactics. If it was me just starting out, that's what I'd do...spend the bucks to go to a reputable school and take a multi-day tactical handgun course. Your expertise will go from zilch to beyond most gun owners right from the git. FWIW.

8. hay MCS I am close to you I work in Oberlin have you tried the Fin in Ashland. Good place to shoot and they are very help full. IM me here some time.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

9. No never heard of Fin in Ashland, was looking at B&T i Lorain..

By the way, I am a woman, hence the girlfriends comment...I know women aren't really represented here much.
    But guns are guns and except for the really big ones, like my son's AK i have done as well as a lot of guys i have shot with with similar levels of experience.

Hope i am still welcome here.

USA Carry gentlemen's club

I didn't see a MEN ONLY sign on the door. I can only speak for myself but I'm positive your gender wouldn't have any bearing either way here. An armed GG is an armed GG, whether it means GoodGuy or GoodGirl. Carry on.

No never heard of Fin in Ashland, was looking at B&T i Lorain..

By the way, I am a woman, hence the girlfriends comment...I know women aren't really represented here much.
    But guns are guns and except for the really big ones, like my son's AK i have done as well as a lot of guys i have shot with with similar levels of experience.

Wow...am I red-faced for not having considered that! Color me chagrined. You are certainly welcome, here!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast