Very new - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Very new

1. MC That would be the Fin Feather and Fur on RT250 just off RT 89. Very nice range. Let me know maybe we can get together and meet there and shoot a round. Always looking for someone to shoot with.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Quote Originally Posted by hopnpop View Post
    I didn't see a MEN ONLY sign on the door...
    It was hanging next to the illegal no concealed handguns sign!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

4. thanks guys

Frontsight, videos, Valhalla & Rob Pincus

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post

I took my wife (just the one) to a shooting school (Frontsight) before she had ever fired a shot.
    I'm sure that a course like that isn't in my budget but it'd be awesome. Frontsight, Valhalla, Thunder Ranch... well, there are tons of these academies. I found a retired Vet a few years back that was offering combat handgun classes for pennies, really. I don't remember what he charged but it was CHEAP by advanced shooting class standards. I had so much fun, I learned a lot, and it was a BLAST. Time's have gotten tougher and ammo more expensive and any classes like that now are out of the question. My wife's taking her CPL class in a couple weeks tho - yay! Anyway, I did invest in some training DVDs that I've found to be really useful. Not too big on the Lenny Magill ones, he just seems a little hung up on himself. His techniques and stuff are fine, it's his personality I don't like. My fav is Rob Pincus at Valhalla. He's THE MAN and VALHALLA looks like a place I'd love to check out. I just found a bunch of stuff on Rob and Valhalla on Youtube. Check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    MC That would be the Fin Feather and Fur on RT250 just off RT 89. Very nice range. Let me know maybe we can get together and meet there and shoot a round. Always looking for someone to shoot with.
    The Fin's a really nice place and the prices are very reasonable! Last time I was up visiting KimberRB I droped $1700 in that place. KimberRB is such a bad influence.

I'm also going to say take a class or find some knowledgeable gun people to shot with. Forming good habits from the beginning is easier then breaking bad habits later.

I'm sure KimberRB could help you. I thought the old man everything I know and I think he retained about half of it.

Have fun and be safe.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

7. thanks you all- i am signed up for a concealed carry calss this monthy2 day class this month . keep your fingers crossed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123