Sibling guilt trip

Thread: Sibling guilt trip

Sibling guilt trip

Last weekend I purchased a S&W 442 because I wanted a small lightweight pocket gun for general carry when my Hk wasn't practical.

I'll say I really liked this gun and it was a positive experience for the short time I had it because even my Mom took an interest in getting one when she handled it.

The thing is my brother really liked it and in the end I wound up taking a CZ40 P and 300 bucks in exchange for it.

Not that I wanted to because I really don't have a use for another .40 cal and it is not anything close to a pocket pal.

But I got the sibling guilt trip and gave in.

So. I gave up a new pistol that I liked for one I think is ok but I haven't got a use for and got a little of the cost (ok most of the cost) back in cash.

I still feel like I got the raw end of the deal. Guilt trips are really unfair.

Ever had this happen to you?

I have never had sibling guilt but I do have 13 year old twin sons who can lay down a pretty good guilt trip when ever I get a new toy.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

my wife is the one who tries her best to make me feel guilt....
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I grew up with 4 older brothers. I got over worrying about their feelings long ago. Someday I'll tell you how they checked the lawn mower to see if it had 'spark'!

People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Nice NDS. I bet I can guess cause I did the same thing to my little brother. OoOo Except I used a 1970 cutlass.