Should Women Be Allowed To Own Guns? - Page 3

View Poll Results: Should Women Be Allowed To Own Guns?

Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes and shouldn't even be a question.

172 98.85%
  • No.

2 1.15%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Women Be Allowed To Own Guns?

would be interesting at least to hear his story, but if you want to talk about courage... well sounds to me like he is afraid now of every woman having a gun. so who has more courage here? a woman trained to use a gun or a man who is afraid of women having guns??? and if a man shot him... would he think that all men should not be allowed to own guns?

the most accurate shooter I personally know happens to be a woman.. an ex gf of mine. she took 1 single hand gun class at the gun range and she could all of a sudden shoot a quarter size group at 20 feet. no joke.. the bullseye was gone every time! talk about a natural.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

There are many instances of women defending themselves with firearms and there should be no question of a law abiding woman owning a gun. Remember it was a woman who basically changed Texas law.

If he had a legit point....he would have made it....im sorry but when the guy starts like that and doesn't explain....he doesn't need to make his point. Luke handled the convo well....I don't feel the guy has a leg to stand on. If he was shot by a "woman" was he attacking her? He said she wasn't charged, so was it in self defense or to protect her from serious harm? Also what difference does it make if shot by male or female? A gun goes BOOM when a child pulls the trigger. I don't see any point in his argument.
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Should women be allowed to own guns? Is this a trick question? Are you kidding me?!! Of course, they shouldn't be allowed to own guns. What freakin' idiot doesn't know that?? If I allowed my old lady to handle weapons, do ya think I'd still be around? I mean, women are tempermental and all, not emotionally grounded like men are. That's what men are FOR - to protect women. Why would a woman need a gun if she's got a man around? Furthermore, it was Founding FATHERS, remember, not Founding Mothers and Fathers.

If these are the kind of idiot questions/issues ya'll post on this site, then I'm outta here. Can't stand all this political correctness crap.
    I'm really hoping this post was a joke. If not, don't think you'll be missed here with that kind of attitude.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by doming83 View Post
    yeah if a troll shot me i'd be against trolls having guns to. Leave the poor guy alone he still has his emotional scaring to get over. I wonder why people are judgeing this guy with out hearing his complete story?
    If I wasn't in the middle of work I may have listened to his story. But whatever it was wouldn't be good enough to say yes, no women should own guns. That's just being a prejudice.

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    I'm really hoping this post was a joke. If not, don't think you'll be missed here with that kind of attitude.
    Yeah, it was a joke. I have posted on a lot of these forums and several times have mentioned that my wife carries. I thought I was being way over the top with this comment and thought it obvious that I was being sarcastic. Apparently not. Sorry.

Yeah, it was a joke. I have posted on a lot of these forums and several times have mentioned that my wife carries. I thought I was being way over the top with this comment and thought it obvious that I was being sarcastic. Apparently not. Sorry.
    ok cool. i was wondering there for a sec

Not to mention that, unless you didn't vote, the tally contradicts the post!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

What?!! My vote wasn't counted? This poll was rigged....

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post

{womanhater** i am against it cos i was shot by a woman
    lukem a woman = 1 woman, not all the women in the world
    {womanhater** but this one was enough for me
    I'll bet she had a good reason for that shooting... Wow... Gotta love knuckle draggin, knock ‘em on the head and drag ‘em back to the cave Neanderthals... “Bitch ought to be fixing me dinner not at the range shootin”… With this kind of thinking still floating around woman need to be armed…
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast