Should Women Be Allowed To Own Guns? - Page 4

View Poll Results: Should Women Be Allowed To Own Guns?

Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes and shouldn't even be a question.

172 98.85%
  • No.

2 1.15%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Women Be Allowed To Own Guns?

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Yeah, it was a joke. I have posted on a lot of these forums and several times have mentioned that my wife carries. I thought I was being way over the top with this comment and thought it obvious that I was being sarcastic. Apparently not. Sorry.
    Getting in trouble here too huh...
    Every thread that gets my attention lately... There you are getting into trouble...
    Gonna think I'm stalking you or something...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Who voted "no"??
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Who voted "no"??
    It appears that JJFlash's dangling chad was finally counted.

Requirement

Because of the size differential, and the strength differential that comes from it, any woman who refuses to get a gun and learn how to use it is increasing their life risk factor.

Same is true for us males as we age - and we age faster than we often admit, disabled persons, and any other person in any group that might draw unwanted and unasked for attention - gays, lesbians, certain ethnic groups in some locations, members of certain religous groups in certain places at certain times, etc..
    Orlando, FL

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Getting in trouble here too huh...
    Every thread that gets my attention lately... There you are getting into trouble...
    Gonna think I'm stalking you or something...

Peace...
    Yeah, I like to think I'm a funny guy. It works in person (my smiling sarcasm) but doesn't come across well all the time while posting. But, hey, I've been married for almost 30 years...I know what it's like to be in trouble most of the time!

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Yeah, I like to think I'm a funny guy. It works in person (my smiling sarcasm) but doesn't come across well all the time while posting. But, hey, I've been married for almost 30 years...I know what it's like to be in trouble most of the time!
    Heck I have been married for 35 years and learned long ago to never criticize her cooking or clothes. But trouble is when you get on the road to see the children and your wifes says I don't want you to get upset if the girls mention it but today is my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She said she thought she better remind me before one of the girls brought it up and I started trying to backpeddle out of it and embarrass myself. Wives are like that you know.

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    Heck I have been married for 35 years and learned long ago to never criticize her cooking or clothes. But trouble is when you get on the road to see the children and your wifes says I don't want you to get upset if the girls mention it but today is my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She said she thought she better remind me before one of the girls brought it up and I started trying to backpeddle out of it and embarrass myself. Wives are like that you know.
    Oh, man, I missed her birthday ONE time in the early 1980s (we'd been married for like 3 years). Was quite a screwup as I came in the door asking what was for dinner!! She slides into quiet tears; I'm puzzled. A friend staying with us at the time had to tell me it was her birthday! How bad was that?!! Needless to say, I still hear about that one

I've been married for 17 now. This year I tried to plan a surprise 40th for her (as nice if not better than she did for me 2 years ago)... Yea... It backfired because as she put it "I'm incapable of planning things that require attention to detail"... What was the topic of this thread anyway??? Oh yea. Why we should allow women to have guns...Right...
    It had nothing to do with her family getting involved and making changes and then telling me later... Right that was it my lack of attention to detail...

Anyway she wants to get a Class A LTC now so I guess having to worry about a BUG would be a non issue in that case. Kinda like the idea of her armed.
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

I wouldn't have spent that much time in conversation with someone who believes a woman has no business owning a handgun

Wtho!

I'm surprised that this topic is even a thread on this board.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast