Should Women Be Allowed To Own Guns? - Page 6

View Poll Results: Should Women Be Allowed To Own Guns?

Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes and shouldn't even be a question.

172 98.85%
  • No.

2 1.15%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Should Women Be Allowed To Own Guns?

LOL, JJFlash. You've got quite a sense of humor. Bet you have a happy marriage like DH and me.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    LOL, JJFlash. You've got quite a sense of humor. Bet you have a happy marriage like DH and me.
    Oh, yeah...29 glorious years together tomorrow. Thanks for reminding me! (whew...). Gotta sneak out and buy a card or something!

4. With his mentality he probably thinks women should be pregnant in the summer and bare foot in the winter.

My wife does not carry but knows how to use her Ruger .357 Magnum. SHE has taken the necessary gun courses. I call when I am coming home late.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Oh, yeah...29 glorious years together tomorrow. Thanks for reminding me! (whew...). Gotta sneak out and buy a card or something!
    DH and I celebrated our 43rd anniversary this past July 15th! Where has the time gone? We have two wonderful sons -- ages 39 and 31. I don't feel that old.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Ah, Let's ask a different question...

Maybe we should ask: Should men be allowed to own guns?

St. Louis News Blog

Man Fatally Shoots Self While Teaching Girlfriend Lesson on Gun Safety
    By Chad Garrison in Press Release of the Day, Stupid Crimes & Misdemeanors
    Mon., Sep. 21 2009 @ 3:01PM
    russian-roulette.jpg
    Given the name or the victim and the stupidity of the following incident, you'd almost think this story was made up.

Then again, it did occur in Jefferson County, Missouri.

Today Jeff-Co Sheriff Oliver "Glenn" Boyer reports that 40-year-old James Looney accidentally shot himself to death last Friday, September 18, while teaching his girlfriend a lesson on firearm safety.

The incident occurred in a residence in Imperial -- about 20 miles south of St. Louis. According to witnesses, Looney's teaching method involved him placing the gun to his head and asking his girlfriend if the gun would go off.

Looney apparently did this with two other firearms and varied safety mechanisms, before the last one actually fired into his head. He was transported to an area hospital, where he was pronounced dead the next morning.

And the kicker? Witnesses say Looney was going to take his girlfriend to the shooting range the next day, but insisted on firearm safety the day prior.

Continue on to see the full press release, courtesy of the Jefferson County Sheriff.

7. Oh for sure they should be able to own guns. But definitely not vote or drive automobiles. And they should stay in the kitchen with their mouths shut for that matter.

8. This guy sounds like a douche bag..... No wonder she shot him.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    DH and I celebrated our 43rd anniversary this past July 15th! Where has the time gone? We have two wonderful sons -- ages 39 and 31. I don't feel that old.
    Two sons: 27 and 25. That really can't be cause I'm only about 25 myself. Or younger if you listen to my better half sometimes. I asked her recently how she felt about our time together (she's a quiet conservative and I'm a rabble rouser) and she said "Well, it's not been boring, I'll give you that!" I guess I'll take what I can get.

Quote Originally Posted by piste View Post
    Oh for sure they should be able to own guns. But definitely not vote or drive automobiles. And they should stay in the kitchen with their mouths shut for that matter.
    Ah, ya cracked me up! Thx!

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    Maybe we should ask: Should men be allowed to own guns?

St. Louis News Blog

Man Fatally Shoots Self While Teaching Girlfriend Lesson on Gun Safety
    By Chad Garrison in Press Release of the Day, Stupid Crimes & Misdemeanors
    Mon., Sep. 21 2009 @ 3:01PM
    russian-roulette.jpg
    Given the name or the victim and the stupidity of the following incident, you'd almost think this story was made up.

Then again, it did occur in Jefferson County, Missouri.

Today Jeff-Co Sheriff Oliver "Glenn" Boyer reports that 40-year-old James Looney accidentally shot himself to death last Friday, September 18, while teaching his girlfriend a lesson on firearm safety.

The incident occurred in a residence in Imperial -- about 20 miles south of St. Louis. According to witnesses, Looney's teaching method involved him placing the gun to his head and asking his girlfriend if the gun would go off.

Looney apparently did this with two other firearms and varied safety mechanisms, before the last one actually fired into his head. He was transported to an area hospital, where he was pronounced dead the next morning.

And the kicker? Witnesses say Looney was going to take his girlfriend to the shooting range the next day, but insisted on firearm safety the day prior.

Continue on to see the full press release, courtesy of the Jefferson County Sheriff.
    Yep, we talked about this incident on another thread. Now I ask you could he have had a more appropriate last name?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast