USA Carry buys FirearmControl.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USA Carry buys FirearmControl.com

USA Carry buys FirearmControl.com

I just won this domain in an auction. I really like it, not sure what I'll do with it yet though. Glad I have it instead of someone from the "other side".

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Like;
    If nothing else, you can have the new Domain Name redirected to USACarry.com until you decide what you want to do with it..

Hopefully THIS is not what you mean by FireArm...

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Yea, that'll definitely be the first thing I do with it.

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

I've been looking for a new domain name to market my firearms training classes.....

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    I've been looking for a new domain name to market my firearms training classes.....

gf
    I guess you'd like http://concealedcarrytraining.com then too!

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    I guess you'd like http://concealedcarrytraining.com then too!

Got any more cool domain names up your sleeve? I'm also looking for webhositing and possibly a website designer.
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Got any more cool domain names up your sleeve? I'm also looking for webhositing and possibly a website designer.
    I've got a few firearm related domains pretty much all funneling back to USA Carry. I started hosting for USA Carry over at godaddy.com. They have really cheap hosting if you're just getting started. I've moved it to my own server that one of my clients helped me out with. Send me a pm and I may be able to help you out or at least point you in the right direction.

gf
    When I read Luke’s first post I thought the same thing. That'd be a sneaky name for a site dedicated to firearm training, drills, handling, saftey, ect.

Maybe a site were certified firearm trainers can field questions about different tactics, grips, stances, drills, ect.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    When I read Luke’s first post I thought the same thing. That'd be a sneaky name for a site dedicated to firearm training, drills, handling, saftey, ect.

Maybe a site were certified firearm trainers can field questions about different tactics, grips, stances, drills, ect.
    Hmm, that's not a bad idea!

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Hmm, that's not a bad idea!
    Maybe a section to post tutorials, safety, or training videos. Maybe a Training View section were people could post comments and reviews from shooting schools they had/have attended.

Just some more ideas that popped into my head.....
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast