Best argument against guns ever.....
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best argument against guns ever.....

Best argument against guns ever.....

Ok I'm being VERY sarcastic but it scary how some people think........

Guns came up at work today in the break room and one woman was present that I know is very anti gun. After I mentioned that other then just being a fun hobby it's nice to know I'll be able to protect myself until the police can get there. She jumped in with "I have a baseball bat and that's all I need. I think guns are a coward’s way to fight. It's just not fair to fight with a gun." I paused for a second cause I really thought she was joking. Then said she believed in karma and if someone broke in and ended up killing her karma would eventually get them.

I laughed and said call me a coward and that any BG that decided to do me and or my family harm would receive some instant bad karma. In the form of a .45 hollow point or some 00 buck.

I did try to end the conversation on a good note. I said at least we live in a country that allows each of us to decide how we want to protect ourselves. To which she replied "I still think only cops should have guns."
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

iamtheuglyamerican

Tell her about that poor guy that got shot by the inept cops in his own home holding said BG at bay while still on the phone with 911.

She's probably dumb enough to just say "Well, only the cops should have had the gun anyway."
    Gun control: Forcing a 95lb woman to fist fight a 300lb rapist

Judging by her responses, I'd say her IQ is far below that of the average person.

So with my family dead, I'm supposed to be happy to know that karma will get the meth-head scumbag who killed them. Oh, great. This woman votes, I'll bet. (And I know for whom.)

If you start a fistfight and then pull a gun, that's cowardly. If you shoot someone who's about to stab your child, that's simply the right thing to do.

Left-wing nutcase Susan Sonntag said that our pilots are cowards because they fly higher than the enemies' missiles and guns can reach. The terrorists who took down the Word Trade Center, according to Sonntag, are not cowards, however.

Quote Originally Posted by bamaboy View Post
    so with my family dead, i'm supposed to be happy to know that karma will get the meth-head scumbag who killed them. Oh, great. This woman votes, i'll bet. (and i know for whom.)

if you start a fistfight and then pull a gun, that's cowardly. If you shoot someone who's about to stab your child, that's simply the right thing to do.

Left-wing nutcase susan sonntag said that our pilots are cowards because they fly higher than the enemies' missiles and guns can reach. The terrorists who took down the word trade center, according to sonntag, are not cowards, however.
    +1000
    Let every soul be subject unto the [U.S. Constitution.] For there is no [Constitution] but of God: the [Constitution] that be [is] ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the [Constitution], resisteth the ordinance of God:American Romans Ch.13v1-7 C.Baldwin

So, bringing a gun to a fight makes it unfair? I thought that was the point. There's nothing good about a "fair fight".

If a scumbag breaks into my house, he's going to meet Mr. 357 Sig and Mr. 870 Remington. Not my bat.

I've got your karma right here, BG. Bang Bang. You're dead.
    My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

9. Too many people out there think like she does. Its really sad. Getting into the **** in the street is never a fair fight. Its all about survival. I have been told on more than one occasion that I "Fight Dirty." One time some ******* said this to me after getting jumped on by three guys (no he didnt help me either). My answer was "No, I fight effectively. I get to go home. If you want to see a fair fight get Pay Per View." Then he says "how could you grab another man's stuff like that?" "Easy. Its him or me, and in a street fight, ill bite them off if I have to."

Now lets talk about some a$$hat breaking into my house threatening the safety of my children... ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME!?!?! KARMA!?!? REALLY!?!? I have to wait for the cosmic wheel of fate to get even for the murder of someone I love more than life itself? Never. No. Ain't Gonna Happen. They will meet the business end of my .40, and that's that.

Just tell her to watch this.

YouTube - Gun Free Zones - 1/2 Hour News Hour

You would be surprised how many people think criminals do not bring guns into gun free zones.

She didn't happen to be mayor of Wellford SC did she?

I completely respect her right to die the death of her own choosing, as karma runs over her dogma. She's obviously never seen a human skull opened and spilled with a ball bat. I'd love to see how "brave" she is with her ball bat when her assailant has the gun.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast