Price for a Glock 26?

Thread: Price for a Glock 26?

Price for a Glock 26?

Hey all!
    I just went to a smaller gun show here in Tulsa OK. I found a new G26 the dealer want $485 for it. It come with all the standard stuff (loader, 2 mags etc) Since I'm just starting my search, is $485 a decent price?

Quote Originally Posted by Camodude View Post
    Hey all!
    I just went to a smaller gun show here in Tulsa OK. I found a new G26 the dealer want $485 for it. It come with all the standard stuff (loader, 2 mags etc) Since I'm just starting my search, is $485 a decent price?
    That is a decent price for the G26. A lot of gun shops sell that piece for over $500. So if you can get it for less, then it's a good price. Do a search on gunsamerica.com and gunbroker.com.. you can establish a baseline that way. By the way, not sure it applies to you, but Glock offers a military and law enforcement discount. Many gun shops will honor the discount and pass along the saviings.

4. That is a more than reasonable price for a G26, but, I have found that it never hurts to ask if they can do better on the price. You never know.

Here in NY a Glock 26 goes for $600

6. Academy sells it for $529 in Houston, TX.

Based on my research, any price under $550 is a good price for a G26.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Thumbs up

Hey all!
    Great gun at a good price - I hope you got it, or will soon get it, before it's gone.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

9. g26 w/ L.E discount=$430, you're getting a good deal
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

Yup, that is what I paid for mine here in the Old North state.

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Hey all!
    Gun shows here in Vegas list their price as "Cash Price". If you use a credit card for purchases, be prepared to pay an additional percentage. This last show here, a G26 was listed at $479, cash.