Who's OC'ing in GA? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's OC'ing in GA?

1. Another OC Getting to be NBD....

I OC'd at Commonwealth bank this last weekend...No issues...On to Home Depot cause i dont shop at Lowes anymore....Peace

3. I am a resident of SC with a cwp and also a PA non resident ccw holder. The PA permit allows me to cc in georgia but what about oc?

4. yes, you may OC in GA with your permit. GA law applies and cc OR oc is permissible.

I was open carrying (as were the folks working at the GeorgiaCarry.org table
    with me) at the Conyers Cherry Blossom Festival this weekend.

We walked around the festival (a lot of great local stuff on display and
    being sold) and no one screamed, fell down in a faint or reported us to the
    police and sheriffs deputies that were there...

If it hadn't been for the weather... it would have been a great weekend
    Life Member GeorgiaCarry.org http://www.GeorgiaCarry.org

6. I have open carried here recently in the last month just to test it, is ok however I will not be doing it much. I will support it though.

7. Ga OC'ing

I live in Lawrenceville Ga and just recently recieved my license to carry. I was under the asumption that you MUST carry consealed with this permit. Is it leagal for me to OC in Ga and if so can someone point me to the code that states this so I can? Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by lackeyfounder View Post
    I live in Lawrenceville Ga and just recently recieved my license to carry. I was under the asumption that you MUST carry consealed with this permit. Is it leagal for me to OC in Ga and if so can someone point me to the code that states this so I can? Thanks,
    Hi Lackey from Lawrenceville, Ga TO Lawrenceville, GA.
    Georgia does not differentiate between OPEN and CONCEALED carry. The license you received is a GEORGIA WEAPONS LICENSE and allows both.

Please head on over to GeorgiaCarry.org and GeorgiaPacking.org - the first is a gun rights group, the second a Georgia based forum. BOTH have links to all the Georgia laws as written and in plain english.

CARRY ON !!
    Life Member GeorgiaCarry.org http://www.GeorgiaCarry.org

9. I also open or conceal carry around my house..too many strangers knocking on our door..plus a neighbor was assaulted by 3 thugs in his driveway few nights ago...they are on the loose...better not come to my house..

10. Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldsPupil View Post
    I also open or conceal carry around my house..too many strangers knocking on our door..plus a neighbor was assaulted by 3 thugs in his driveway few nights ago...they are on the loose...better not come to my house..
    Atlanta is up there in the 10 most violent crime areas in the nation. I always told my kids nothing good ever happens after 12:00. I have clients that lock the door behind themselves as they go in and out of their home and this isn't in the hood. I never leave home without Siggy.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

11. I OC 50% maybe, Im in Paulding and I've seen 4 other OCers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast