Certified Firearm Instructor

Thread: Certified Firearm Instructor

1. Certified Firearm Instructor

Does anyone know of any Certified Firearm Instructors that hold a class to obtain a Non resident CCW for Utah in Georgia?

Well I would start with the Georgia instructors in here and if none of those suit you just call your closest gun store and see who they recommend . Is Utahs class something special or will any NRA certified course do the trick?

4. Try Douglas King - attorney in Marietta.

Quote Originally Posted by homershoots View Post
    Well I would start with the Georgia instructors in here and if none of those suit you just call your closest gun store and see who they recommend . Is Utahs class something special or will any NRA certified course do the trick?
    Utah requires the class be taught by an instructor certified by Utah BCI regardless of the applicant's experience with firearms or prior training.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

As I recall, Personal Tactics has done the class and Scott V from
    CenterFireTraining.com has as well.
    Life Member GeorgiaCarry.org http://www.GeorgiaCarry.org

7. Yes I do the next class is Feb 25th at 5pm in Roswell Ga at Sharpshooters USA.
    Centerfire Training