OC in GA - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OC in GA

YO-SAM thanks for the link but not sure of the accuracy. SC will allow you to OC IF going to and from range or hunting, link says NO. Also Ga states you can OC in your car but from what I've read on the Ga. State web site, ONLY "UNLOADED". I would ask ALL to review ALL State web sites they plan to carry in and become familiar with.

TWO ROUND BURSTS / EVALUTAE / REPEAT IF NECESSARY

3. Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    YO-SAM thanks for the link but not sure of the accuracy. SC will allow you to OC IF going to and from range or hunting, link says NO. Also Ga states you can OC in your car but from what I've read on the Ga. State web site, ONLY "UNLOADED". I would ask ALL to review ALL State web sites they plan to carry in and become familiar with.

TWO ROUND BURSTS / EVALUTAE / REPEAT IF NECESSARY
    In general south carolina does not allow OC,but in the case you mentioned is possible but I would double check on that to be safe.
    If you have A GFL in georgia, you can have the gun loaded and keep the gun anywhere in the car that you wish.As far as reliability of open carry.Org have heard it said that they are pretty reliable.But it would not hurt to double check the sources.

How many of us are in the atlanta area that can do breakfast/lunch/dinner sometime? Lets see how many places we can find that welcome open carry.

Any takers? Anybody?

5. Quote Originally Posted by RixGotSkills View Post
    How many of us are in the atlanta area that can do breakfast/lunch/dinner sometime? Lets see how many places we can find that welcome open carry.

Any takers? Anybody?
    If i`m not mistaken we can eat in most restaurants in the atlanta area without any problems.I agree we need to form a club that meets on a regular basis.I`m in.

gotta be careful with a "club". I have thought and would really like to join a "gun Club" sorrta speak but the problem I forsee in GA unless there is an exception would be the PG law. If said group is open to the Public and you meet at said restaraunt wouldnt that be a PG?
    "The purpose of war is not to die for your country. The purpose of war is to ensure that the other guy dies for his country." - General Patton

7. Quote Originally Posted by marionandjohn View Post
    gotta be careful with a "club". I have thought and would really like to join a "gun Club" sorrta speak but the problem I forsee in GA unless there is an exception would be the PG law. If said group is open to the Public and you meet at said restaraunt wouldnt that be a PG?
    Restaurants that support firearm carry would not be a problem for this activity.We would only gather in those places that support our rights, and there are a few.

isn't a meeting predetermined by a few individuals pretty much a private gathering? I see the point, but if its true we would all have lost our permits last year at the GCO convention...(?)

Anyone want to meet at New York Deli and Bagels on State Bridge for a corned beef sandwich this week?

Quote Originally Posted by RixGotSkills View Post

Any takers? Anybody?
    I can do it, depending on the day. I'm in Atlanta four days a week, but those days alternate sometimes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12