GA gun law changes - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GA gun law changes

1. It's a great day for Georgia! They have set a fine example for the other states. While no one expects the strongly anti-gun states to come to their senses, the Georgia law changes should motivate many other states to simplify and redraft their gun-related laws.

I'm surprised that anti-gun Atlanta residents are whining about gun owners defending themselves - it can take 2 hours or more for the Atlanta PD to respond, even if a home invasion is in progress. It's not so different from the situation in Detroit, where their Mayor has essentially said that people will have to take care of themselves more and more, due in part to lack of money for the PD. I'm not sure any big US city is that different.

Just a few thoughts - again, congrats to Georgia.

3. So, if you're from Florida and visit Georgia does it let you have the same freedoms? I live in florida but will be visiting in July

Quote Originally Posted by elmuelmu View Post
    So, if you're from Florida and visit Georgia does it let you have the same freedoms? I live in florida but will be visiting in July
    Georgia reciprocates gun carrying rights with FLA, meaning that your CWFL is accepted in GA as long as you adhere to the laws in GA
    WARNING:
    This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12