List Of Georgia Gun Ranges - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: List Of Georgia Gun Ranges

My apologies... I totally forgot to post this new addition...

Range, Guns & Safes
    4025 Pleasantdale Rd (immediately off I-85 near I-285)
    Bldg 100
    Atlanta, GA 30340
    T: 770-447-8900

Brand spanking new !!
    and as you can imagine... they sell guns and safes as well...

Some of you may also be familiar with their Forest Park location - it's still there... they didn't move :)
    Life Member GeorgiaCarry.org http://www.GeorgiaCarry.org

An outdoor range I have been going to for many years is the Chestnut Mountain Shooting Range off GA 136 about 8 miles West of I-75, North of Atlanta.
    The cost is $5/vehicle/day. You can get an annual pass from the Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forest for $25 a year, per shooter. May-August Open Mon-Sat 9am-8pm. September-April Open Mon-Sat 9am-5pm. Rifles and handguns only. Restroom.
    You will see tags from Fulton, Cobb, Cherokee as well as local counties and TN in the parking lot. Do NOT be there after closing times listed. It cost a friend and his brother $100 each!

Bring your own paper target (no cans or bottles may be used). Skeet Shooting not allowed. Alcohol is not permitted on the range, in the parking lot, or on the shooting range access road. Located with the John's Mtn. WMA. Area has shooting benches for rifles and handguns, covered shooting shed over benches, accessible benches. Area has a 100 yard shooting range with intervals of 25, 50 and 100 yards. Gravel parking for 10 vehicles, signage. Gravel access route to toilet and shooting shed.
    The website also lists Darnell Shooting Range and Sumac Creek Shooting Range.

Add this one to your list ESPECIALLY if you live ITP (inside the perimeter)

Quickshot Indoor Shooting Range
    1199 Zonolite Road
    Atlanta, GA. 30306
    404-963-1962

Quickshot Shooting Range

We've got a brand new range in Buford Georgia

Dead Center Indoor Gun Range
    1759 Buford Highway
    Buford, GA, 30518
    Dead Center Gun Range

770-614-0562

6. There's another gun range in Roswell, GA. It's "Sharpshooters USA" and it's at 11261 Alpharetta Hwy, Roswell, GA 30076.

7. List Of Georgia Gun Ranges

Wilson Shoals WMA
    Yonah-Homer Rd
    Alto, GA

From 365N, travel east on Mud Creek Rd, turn left (north) on Old Cornelia Hwy, then take immediate right on Yonah-Homer Rd. WMA will be on your left, north side of the road in @3 miles. Max range is 75 yds, paper targets only, 8-10 lanes. No full auto fire, shotguns allowed w/slugs only. All the RSO's are knowledgable and friendly.

Hey guys.......Need to add the North Georgia Gun Range in Ellijay, GA to your listing. They are a great indoor range, gun shop, gun smithing, training center. Here is a link: North GA Gun Range

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234