Concealed Carry Giveaway April 2012 - July 2013
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway April 2012 - July 2013

Concealed Carry Giveaway April 2012 - July 2013

For a list of prizes and rules click here. To be able to reply to this thread click here.

Concealed Carry Giveaway

Rules & Entry (PLEASE READ!)

- To enter this giveaway reply to this thread.

Entry through forum software limited to Site Supporters. To become a paying Site Supporter click here from a PC or Mac. The page does not work on mobile devices.
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/payments.php

- To enter by mail send full name, address, and phone number to USA Carry, 141 Robert E. Lee Blvd., #247, New Orleans, LA 70124. Limit one entry per person, one entry per household.

firsties!! Previous winner hasn't even been announced yet. Congrats to whomever that may be.

Would still love to get my hands on that LC9 and the console vault mainly.

So far I have not received my call that I won. I am sitting by the phone and watching my email and in-box and waiting.

But who ever has won Congrats!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    So far I have not received my call that I won. I am sitting by the phone and watching my email and in-box and waiting.

But who ever has won Congrats!!!!!
    in the rules it states that some folks can respond by mail up to having a postmark of 3/31. not sure how far back that puts the drawing to be held.

6. Concealed Carry Giveaway April 2012 - July 2013

Congrats to whoever wins. Good luck everyone

Quote Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
    in the rules it states that some folks can respond by mail up to having a postmark of 3/31. not sure how far back that puts the drawing to be held.
    I think a first class letter can make it across the country in 4 or 5 days. So I would say less than a week. Good luck everybody!!

Yeeee Haaa! Ready Willing & Able for the next one... {But hope I Win/Won the Last One!**
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

I'm in again..............Still wonder WHO got the April Give-Away.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Oh you know I'm in again....

This is a fun way to give back to the supporters of concealed carry! I am looking forward to this being my 'daily carry'! 8-**

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast