1911 Owners

1911 Owners

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Raptor-Carry
    Raptor-Carry
    I forgot to mention. I'm new to the 1911 forum. Hello everyone! Enjoy reading the posts.
  2. Snoozer57
    Snoozer57
    Hello everyone! I'm the relatively new owner of a slightly used Kimber Custom II w the 22 conversion kit. Sorry, no pics yet.
  3. imadragonkeeper
    imadragonkeeper
    I too am a new fan of the 1911. Picked up a Charles Daly Field MS last week and I LOVE it! I doubt I will ever buy anything but another 1911 in the future. My grail is a Kimber CDP, Eclipse or Crimson carry but that will have to wait until I'm out of the unemployment line - curse this damn economy!
  4. MNBlackjack
    MNBlackjack
    I own a Taurus PT1911, a Para LTC, and a Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II
  5. Regulator99
    Regulator99
    New group member here...Kimber Ultra CDP II and a Sig Revo STX
  6. MPO Southy
    MPO Southy
    Also new here.I recently got my Kimber Super Carry Custom HD.Waited nine months for it,but it was worth it.
  7. jknight4652
    jknight4652
    i have a kimber full size that i was looking to carry concealed. but i was wondering if it too bulky and hard to conceal?
  8. oldpetey
    oldpetey
    I carried a real 1911 in Germany for 3 years, and Command never let me out of the como shop to fire it once! I got so use to it I knew I would own a 1911 someday.
    I will have two new model Springfield Armory 1911s, one full size Mil-Spec and one GI Micro, just as soon as we get through this “allocation” wait-out.
    I would rather have a Colt model, but the Springfield’s offer more “bang for the buck”.
    Just hope they are the same form, fit, and function (aka mil-spec) as the Colt.
  9. bernardbarker
    bernardbarker
    Hello. I'm new to the group. I have a Sig 1911 Target. Amazing design, fun to shoot and own.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Quantcast