NRA lifetime membership special

NRA lifetime membership special

1. nobletn
    nobletn
    There have been a lot of postings in several forum sites with a special NRA lifetime membership for only 300.00. I was skeptical due to the fact that the 800 number listed wasn't on NRA's website so I called the main NRA member 800 number 800-672-3888 and asked them if it was for real or a scam. I'm happy to say it is a real deal. Right now we can all support the fight for our 2nd ammendment right by becoming a lifetime member and giving the NRA the funds to fight to keep our 2nd ammendment rights in tact as our forefathers meant. No sponsership is needed and it is 700.00 off the normal lifetime cost, only thing is you don't get the leather jacket but I'd rather they save that cost and use the money to fight anyway. Just thought I'd pass it along and hopefully you will tell all your friends to join!
  2. Paul53
    Paul53
    It's real! I upped from annual to lifer early last month. Website shows me as a lifer now, just waiting for my credentials to arrive. Guess a lot of people though, like me, now's the time to join and support the 2A.
Quantcast