Pistol Caliber ARs

Pistol Caliber ARs

1. whiskey
    whiskey
    With the ever rising ammo prices, have many of you(us) picked a pistol-cal upper or adapter for your AR?

AR uppers in 9mm and 22 are great for cost effective trigger time without spending a fortune or depleting your SHTF ammo stash.
  2. MNBlackjack
    MNBlackjack
    I bought an AR-22. Looks and feels like one of my AR-15s, but a lot cheaper to shoot. I was contemplating the CMMG kit, but I liked the rifle so much I couldn't resist.
  3. Courtney.cj.chen
    Courtney.cj.chen
    I know this is 3 years later, but i just wanted to put it out there, in this forum- that in terms of a .22 Conversion kit- I would absolutely go with the Stag Arms one- its not a complete upper- but rather the bolt carrier get up- with the bolt, firing pin & its retaining pin & etc. and comes with a 25 rd. magazine. Unlike other bolt carrier conversion kits- this one actually works, bc its one of the few, if not ONLY bolt conversion kit made by a company that MAKES AR-15s- altho that sounds silly, if you look at the other conversion kits of the same type-- they're made by companies that don't make rifles. I think these run $200 (of course right now they're sold out)
Quantcast