.223 Ammo out at all retailers?

.223 Ammo out at all retailers?

1. White Doberman
    I went online today as the place I normally order ammo online from SGAmmo was closed until the 1st. They now have only two types of .223 ammo available and one of them is made outside the USA. They typically have about 30 to choice from.
    I looked at four other places online, even tried Cheaper Than Dirt, who I am presently boycotting and they seem to be in the same situation. Sold out. All USA made .223 is out of stock. Midway only has Black Hills! I did find a few expensive Hornady on AbleAmmo though, but almost all sold out.

I cannot believe that all this ammo was purchased in the last few weeks, because of the potential new gun laws, especially as most of these places have been closed for the holidays.

What gives?
  2. White Doberman
    Just received this from Ables:

"Thank you for your order. We are writing to give you an update on order delivery. Due to the unprecedented demand for products caused by the recent unusual circumstances in our industry and the holiday season, there have been delays in all steps of the process to get you your order that do not normally occur. Your order has been processed and accounted for inventory wise and we are working as fast as possible to get the items to you. Once your order ships you will receive a UPS tracking number via e-mail. We thank you for your patience and as always your business. Happy New Year!"
  3. White Doberman
    I have also looked on Palmetto State Armory and Ammo - Natchez Shooters Supplies. ALL OUT OF .223/556
  4. borepower
    borepower
    Alamo ammo has in stock but very pricey.
  5. GreenLantern100
    GreenLantern100
    Check out LuckyGunner.com. That's where I get my ammunition and they have very reasonable pricing. They also have lots of ammo in stock.
Quantcast