new members

new members

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. sar-nut
    sar-nut
    Welcome, I noticed that other states had a group so I started one for arizona, introduce yourself and if you want post what you carry.
  2. sar-nut
    sar-nut
    My name is Jay, i'm from Alpine and I have a Springfield XD with a Blackhawk holster. I prefer with open carry, its easier in a small town.
  3. azmatt
    azmatt
    Matt from Gilbert. I conceal most of the time due to being in the 'burbs, usually IWB
  4. bcarroll
    bcarroll
    Hello everyone. I am from the morenci area.
  5. ForceRecon67
    ForceRecon67
    Tom, from Phoenix. Usually conceal a Kimber .45 under a coat or vest on right hip, and/or at least a Kahr PM40 Left Hand In the Waste Band, at the small of my back (So I grab it right handed). Also, never go anywhere without a Benchmade Infidel Mini. I own some other weapons and on my wish list is a Barett 98B in .338 Lapua.
  6. bronc
    bronc
    Welcome group. I look forward to learning from all of you. i am a new pistol shooter. I hunted when i was growing up in Illinois, but I really only have experience with shot guns. I have a whole new appreciation for pistol shooting. Wow I had no idea how hard it was to accurately shoot a pistol. I own a fm hp 9 mm and a Taurus 709 9 mm. I conceal carry with a crossbread IWB holster. From the parker area
  7. gdubyacobb
    gdubyacobb
    Hello all,
    I'm down in Patagonia and carry a 92FS. I always carry concealed, don't know why I don't open carry, just never do.
  8. AZSS
    AZSS
    Hi all! I live in Peoria and carry iwb in a crossbreed supertuck. Switch between a Springfield XD9SC and an XD40 service. Great firearms!
    Have a Kimber Stainless Ultra TLE II on order, that my wife bought me for Christmas. Can't wait for it to get here.
    I do my "shopping" at Guns Plus. Have taken several classes from there and they have all been great. Just finished a 5 day course up in the Gunsight Academy. Interesting to say the least.
    I usually shoot up at Ben Avery. Looking forward to the new Shooters World opening.
  9. zukpilot
    zukpilot
    Hello all, I live in Glendale. OC and CC depending on the situation. Generally carry a CZ P07 with fiber optics in a blade tech. I'm a certified RSO and just completed NRA trainer certifications. I'm not a fan of ranges since they are so restrictive.
  10. rsdonb
    rsdonb
    Hello Arizona group. I am Don, (rsdonb) from Saint Johns. I carry either a Taurus PT-92 AFS or a Ruger P-90 I am also a old guy and retired.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Quantcast