Attention new members of Armed & Female..

Attention new members of Armed & Female..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Conservative Wife & Mom
    Conservative Wife & Mom
    I would like to extend a big "Armed & Female" welcome to TinkerBang. Glad that you've joined us!
  2. imadragonkeeper
    imadragonkeeper
    Welcome!
  3. Fondis Firearms
    Fondis Firearms
    Hi Girls,
    I just found this group and thought I'd join in. I had never looked into groups before, so I'm not sure how this is different from the other threads I was looking at previously...
    Fondis
  4. Conservative Wife & Mom
    Conservative Wife & Mom
    Welcome, Fondis. I started "Armed & Female" before someone else began a similar forum topic here at USACarry. So, this group really isn't very active. That being said, I'm very happy that you joined us.
  5. Fondis Firearms
    Fondis Firearms
    Thanks Mom,
    I see that... I looked at several groups that would interest me, and NONE of them are active. Oh well.
    Fondis
  6. KathleenElsie
    KathleenElsie
    I came onto this site for mostly the news, information and have found other things and people that hold the same values and interests I do. Will be going for my Utah LTC so I don't have to pack my "friend" away when at our camp.
  7. Conservative Wife & Mom
    Conservative Wife & Mom
    Glad you joined us here at Armed & Female, Kathleen. I'm sure that you will be a valuable addition to our little group!
  8. GabbyDP
    GabbyDP
    Hello everyone, I just joined the group. I recently turned 21 (July 20th) but have been pursuing a ccw for a few years now. I am very excited to officially be "of age" and able to actively pursue my ccw and begin selecting a handgun. I look forward to sharing and conversing with all of you!
  9. wild800
    Hello, just joined the forum. I am a firearms instructor and armorer, also a volunteer with Women on Target at my gun club.
  10. applessshch
    applessshch
    I've just joined and I'm new to hand guns, but I'd love to learn from all of you. Any suggestions on ow to go about integrating this into my life? Hopefully will be buying my first handgun soon.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Quantcast