Attention new members of Armed & Female..

Attention new members of Armed & Female..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Moxie5
    Moxie5
    Hello! I just joined the group/website.

I'm a mom to 2 young kids and just received my CCW and purchased a Glock 26. Looking for tips and advice from other ladies.
  2. applessshch
    applessshch
    Well, I did it. I bought my first firearm and now I'm wondering what kind of exercises I can use to build up the muscles in my arms and shoulders for the shooting. Also when I shoot my hand gets sore between the thumb and forefinger. Is this normal or do I need to just develop calluses there? I'm curious if it's my smaller hands or I'm holding the grip wrong. I'm doing it the way the instructor showed me, no one has said anything about it that I've seen. Any ideas?
  3. SDG
    SDG
    Hey there, just joined and looking forward to being a member! Always on the hunt for more Ladies Firearms &/or CCW links & resources to add to my site &/or give to my students.
  4. eagleeyes
    eagleeyes
    hello ladies i'm relatively new to the main site here and just found this group and being a woman with intention to conceal carry when i get the permit thought to join your group
    i had a gun for years but only shot it at a range the day i bought with my son . he did all the loading and stuff and i fired off probably 3 mags on it that day then left it under my bed for years and years loaded and ready to fire. my son would use it at the range now and then and always fixed it to where all i had to do was aim and fire if i needed to for home protection.
    a rash of robberies on my block pushed me the courage consider getting more familiar with my gun. searching the internet about guns and training i run across the giveaway offer which drew me to join the main forum and then i found this group so here i am
    i decided to apply for ccwp last month. awaiting the permit in the meantime learning to get comfortable with it in my hands and how to use it well
  5. lindab
    lindab
    Haven't been here in awhile but am a member. I have a Ruger LCR that I shoot better than anything but it takes some holding on to, a S&W 9MPC that shoots very well and a Ruger LCP that I haven't had a chance to shoot yet. I did add a grip extension and Hogue grip to make it nicer to shoot. I have had my permit since June and have taken a course on pistol safety and shooting.
  6. Boots&Guns
    Boots&Guns
    Hi Ladies! I am also new to the group. I have been into guns my entire life, but have just recently gotten more into handguns. I just bought a Taurus PT111 G2 and am going with my dad in about 2 weeks to get my CC.
  7. sdoo2000
    sdoo2000
    Hello, I am a new member, from Kentucky, wife/mom/grandmother - but I feel you are never too old to protect yourself and your family. I do have my conceal and carry. My dad and I took our classes together. Thank you for having me, the warm welcome and particularly this forum.
  8. mdleow
    mdleow
    Just joining! Hello ladies.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Quantcast