Competition Jan 12-25

Competition Jan 12-25

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. TlWheatley
    TlWheatley
    Ok it is logboss. I see it now. Lets do this again....
  2. Wyldekard
    Wyldekard
    Congratulations Logboss!
  3. Wyldekard
    Wyldekard
    I hope I'm not overstepping here, but I got a warm couple of days coming up so I want to shoot. So let's start round 2. January 30 to February 13 2012. How about we shoot: BULLSEYE WITH 2 INCH RED CENTER AND 1" LINE SPACING (MYTARGETS.COM Free Targets That Print In PDF Format (tnTarget5redcirclesandcntr.gif)). Cold barrel. 1 fouling shot(not shown). 5 shot group. Distance: 15 yards. Tightest group is the winner. Any centerfire pistol. Be sure to write in your information. Let's get some rounds down range folks!
  4. Logboss
    Logboss
    Thank you, thank you.

Had a great time over the weekend. Took my cousin shooting who rarely shoots and burned up a dozen boxes of ammo. lol Popping a 12" plate at about 45 yards with a 9, 40 and 45. Was nice seeing the shells land on the crusty snow without melting threw. Made for easy cleanup. Surprising enough he liked the Glock 30 the best with my 9mm Star a close second!

Looking forward to the next round of competition.
  5. Warbirds
    Warbirds
    Sorry I am so late.... just got my target uploaded under the pictures section for round one. Had a bunch of personal crap that kept me off task.
  6. TlWheatley
    TlWheatley
    I'm in, just printed my target.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Quantcast