New target. 2/24-3/9

1. Logboss
    Logboss
    Here's a new target http://www.mytargets.com/Target61%20rhino.pdf

25 yrds any centerfire.

Good luck guys :)
  2. Wyldekard
    Wyldekard
    Good choice! I hope I can get lucky with the weather within the time frame. Winter finally kicked in on my side of the state. :)
  3. TlWheatley
    TlWheatley
    I'm in this one. shooting Tuesday..
  4. Logboss
    Logboss
    Figured I better get these up. Was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be.

5. Wyldekard
    Wyldekard
    Logboss how many rounds did you fire at the target, did you use any support while seated, and what is your hits on target count (it's kinda hard to tell on your targets)? Mr. Wheatley used a rest, fired 14 rounds, and I believe has most hits on target. I think he got at least 12 and likely all 14 on target, but it's difficult for me to tell. I fired 15 rounds, standing, no support, and only got 7 hits on target.
  6. Logboss
    Logboss
    I fired these from a sitting position on the ground. Arms resting on my knees. 5 shots at each. I started with standing off hand and I was only getting 3-4 out of five on the paper. At least when I was sitting they were all on the paper.
    I guess we should have specified position and rounds to be fired. lol

Just glad it was a nice day.
  7. Wyldekard
    Wyldekard
    I hear ya Logboss. A nice day is great after a long winter! I'm out of the running for not getting all my shots on target shooting off hand. You and Mr. Wheatley will have to work it out between shooting from a rest and shooting supported. Good shooting by both of you!
  8. TlWheatley
    TlWheatley
    I used more support than Logboss,so I give the honors to him. Just had fun shooting. I don't know if I would have got 7 on the target without support. I'll go again anytime...now everybody go out and have beer!
  9. Wyldekard
    Wyldekard
    Very honorable action Mr. Wheatley. My hats off to you! I've got record heat predicted for tomorrow with low wind for a change and new targets arrived today. Champion B-27 FSA green full size silhouette. I'm gonna draw a mustache on one and blast the crap out of it! I'm hoping to get at least a hundred rounds launched at it!

Logboss when you see this, please pick a target, shooting parameters, and time frame. As the champ it's your call again. Congratulations!
  10. TlWheatley
    TlWheatley
    let her rip! I think I'll try my Para Slime hawg.
Quantcast