Join Group

Join Group

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. LeftyX3
    LeftyX3
    Hello everyone! Mark from MI. I own and carry a Glock 26 w/ Crimson Laser sight and a Crossbreed Holster.
    A combination that works very well for me.:thank_you2
  2. titaniumman
    titaniumman
    Hello, from Western NY. It was -6 deg. the other day, so needless to say carrying just about anything conceled is not a problem. I carry a GLOCK 19 with TRU-GlO TFO sights, De Santis OWB during winter, also use a KHOLSTER and GOULD IWB. I find the KHOLSTER a bit large only because I am tall and thin, so my options on where to put it are limited, but it is very comfortable.
  3. jmasser333
    Hello from western maryland. I have enjoyed glocks since i could buy firearms. I have owned one of every model except the 40's and 10mm's at one point in time but currently I favor the 357's. It's nice to be in good company.
  4. Icewind
    Icewind
    Hello from AZ. Just joined up
  5. Pistoleer Pastor
    Pistoleer Pastor
    A hearty 'hello' from SE Michigan! My EDC is a Glock 19 with factory night sights. My favorite carry, though harder to conceal, is a Romanian G AK-47.
  6. gkeil961
    gkeil961
    Hello from Ohio.... Proud owner of a Glock 26 Gen 4, love this little weapon, could not ask for a better firearm.....
  7. glock2162
    glock2162
    Hello everyone I have been shooting a glock pistol in IDPA for 4 years without a poblem at all/ and though it may seem rather lagge my carry firearm is the Glock 21 in 45ACP. I have recently adjusted my trigger pull from 5 lbs. to 3.5 lbs and really enjoy the change and feel. Anyone out there made any alterations there pistol let me know the results?
  8. lchudd
    Hello from GA. I just joined and bought a Glock 19. Can't wait to go shoot it.
  9. Logboss
    Logboss
    Hello all from Iowa. Own and carry several different Glocks. My first was a Glock 19 and my most recent a Glock 30. Been carrying my Glock 27 with Crimson Trace Lazer for the last year. Waiting for one for my Glock 30 before it goes to my full time ccw weapon.
  10. Sfordt
    Howdy from East Texas, just join this group.
    I carry a Glock 36 and look forward to lots of good info from USA Carry.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Quantcast