anybody use RockYourGlock.com?

anybody use RockYourGlock.com?

1. LogosVeritas
    LogosVeritas
    Hello!

I was just wondering if anybody has used Glock | Buy pistol parts, glock pistols, pistol magazines, and more ? i was looking to get some after-market stuff, Mags and such, but wanted to make sure the site has been used by sucessfully by anyone in this forum first. Lot's of shady sites out there these days, can't be to careful...

Thanks!
  2. tuts40
    tuts40
    No I haven't used them. I've used these guys several times tho, no complaints: www.glockmeister.com
  3. LogosVeritas
    LogosVeritas
    Thanks Tuts40! i appreciate the tip, i have been looking on thier site as well, i think i'll have to order some stuff through them.
  4. michaelm_ski
    michaelm_ski
    I haven't used them either , I usually go to glock.com or check the local gun store . But I have been haveing aa hard time getting the magazine for my glock 22 gen 4 from my local gun shop so I am going to look on the rockyourglock.com and will let you know how things work out .
  5. farsidefan1
    farsidefan1
    I don't have any experience with that provider but I did get an aftermarket magazine for my glock 23 and it caused me fits. I finally just threw it away. Hope you have better luck. Sometimes a deal is not a deal (often in fact).
  6. Kasper
    Kasper
    I have used Glockmeister: GLOCK Parts, Pistols, and Accessories and had no problems.
Quantcast