1. Steve Parks
    Steve Parks
    Hi all, thanks for letting me in the forum and the group. I live in Colorado and love to be outside shooting, or inside reloading. Not much to say right now, but I'll leave you with a quote I stole from another gun forum (I forgot which one).

This is in response to a newbie question about whether the group would recommend a 9mm as a firearm to carry in grizzly bear country.

Absolutely! One shot when the bear got to me would take me out, quick and almost painlessly. You shoot a bear with something like that, and he finds out about it, he will be p***ed!

If I was to ever giggle like a schoolgirl, I would do it to that exchange.

Hope to contribute more later,

Steve
  2. Ibelieveinthe2ndAmendment
    Hi Steve! I'm Harold from New York. In light of all of the recent events, I thought it important to join other gun enthusiast to show my support of the shooting sports. As you may be aware Steve, New York has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation. Politics aside, I have enjoyed target shooting for some time now and hope to do so for many more years to come. I look forward to hearing from you and other USA Carry members. Good shooting! - Harold
Quantcast