When they come for our guns...

When they come for our guns...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. shooter2
    shooter2
    Do you know that federal agents under "homeland security" can hand write a search warrant. This abuse or our fourth amendment rights was taken from us with the Patriot Act. One more cut of "death by a thousand cuts". As to what course of action to take? I honestly do not know. shooter2...
  2. Farmhood
    Farmhood
    The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized
  3. UATKP
    UATKP
    I don't know what others may decide, or even if they have made any decision whatsoever. But because of the situation in my country, I have thought about this long and hard.
    I am 72 years old, and spent my years from the age of 15 through the age of 38 in military service, which included 2 years in VietNam.
    I took an oath at the age of 15, and took it again at the age of 17, that I would protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic. My oath will not expire until I do.
    Should I receive any advance notice whatsoever of their coming, I will defend my inherent right to keep and bear arms. Anyone who attempts to deny me that right by entering my property will be summarily put in their place. I have no desire to kill another human, but I will not deny my oath. As I read one day not long ago: I will send them to hell before I go to heaven. I pray for their salvation.
  4. UATKP
    UATKP
    I should also add this: In Revelation, we are told to not fight against our own persecution, even to the point of death, if the persecution is for our allegiance to Jesus.
    We have the obedience of Paul and 11 of the main Apostles as our examples in this. I will try to search out the Scripture... but it is in one of my lessons on Revelation.
    But the government trying to take our weapons is not because we are faithful to Jesus... it is because we are faithful to the Constitution and they are afraid we will fight against tyranny.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Quantcast