When they come for our guns...

When they come for our guns...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Conservative Wife & Mom
    Conservative Wife & Mom
    what willl you do? Will you hand them over or will you stand on your 2nd Amendment rights and like Charleton Heston say, "Out of my cold dead hands?" -- or will you hide your firearms and hope that they don't find them?

Maybe if we discuss the dreaded possibility (after all it DID happen in Louisiana after Hurricane Katrina), together we can formulate the best response/plan to help us all preserve our right to KEEP and bear arms.
  2. festus
    festus
    They have figured out that the legal gun owners outnumber the military. They know that they have to chip away our rights while we are not looking because they do not want to face a bunch of ticked off rednecks/hillbillies that ain't giving up grandpaps squirrel gun. They do fear gun owners.
  3. Red Hat
    Red Hat
    My standard answer is...I sold all of them last month!
  4. Conservative Wife & Mom
    Conservative Wife & Mom
    festus...the "chipping away of our gun rights while we aren't looking" is what has me concerned. With the anti-constitution czars that POTUS has in the WH, none of our rights are safe, least of all our 2nd amendment rights. We gunowners must be informed and stay constantly vigilant. That's why I really like usacarry.com...it affords us the opportunity to gather together and find safety in numbers.
  5. Conservative Wife & Mom
    Conservative Wife & Mom
    Red Hat..."I sold all of them last month" is a great response, as long as they haven't come to your door with a legal search warrant. What would you do then?
  6. Red Hat
    Red Hat
    I hope by that time they would have a hard time finding replacements to serve warrants, however if they do they won't find anything!
  7. gestu1
    gestu1
    What Gun?
  8. Red Hat
    Red Hat
    Exactly!
  9. Austin
    Austin
    It would be extremely unfortunate for all involved if they came for mine.
  10. Ga9mm
    Ga9mm
    I have bills of sale from where I sold all weapons that have ever been in my posession. John Smith of Atlanta, Ga, loaded up!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Quantcast