Call to Prayer

Call to Prayer

1. festus
    festus
    Brothers and Sisters...I know sometimes I am not the example of leadership that I should be...however...Let us agree to pray for the return of the rule of law in our land and for the vanquishing of any fatwa, dhimmitude or sharia based legislation. It is imperative that we put God first just as the founding fathers did. They should have never succeeded against England and would not have had it not been for the will of God and His protective hand over the struggles they faced,and the trials they endured.

The time has come for us to regardless of religious creed to band together to pray for our nation and against a common foe.The only way that the evil that has beleaguered our nation can be defeated is not with beans and bullets but with prayer. The prayers of people joined together in the name of Jesus can not be ignored by the Holy Ghost.

Only the hand of God can save our nation...and that will only happen if we proclaim the victory and pray together as all God's children...
  2. Conservative Wife & Mom
    Conservative Wife & Mom
    Well said. Amen. Christians united in prayer is a marvelous thing, indeed. May I make a suggestion? Maybe, as a group, we can decide on a specific time to meet HERE weekly to pray and meditate on the Word...with the express purpose of praying for God's redeeming grace upon our beloved nation.

I have a feeling that there are several others at USACarry who would be pleased to join us in this venture!
  3. shooter2
    shooter2
    Count me in. Have any of you seen "The Truth Project". It's a program available from Focus on the Family. It's the best wake up call available today. The Truth Project
Quantcast