Open Attacks on Christians on this forum

Open Attacks on Christians on this forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. mojo
    hey boomer........we are indeed close then. I get into Cincy and NKY KY for work all the time, well when I can get away from the farm. I havent been to Friendship for a year or two, time constraints, but always have a great time when I've had the chance to go.
  2. rich of henderson,nv.
    rich of henderson,nv.
    We must pray for people who don't understand or have not been treated very good by Christians ( I was treated very bad by S.D.A.'s ) If you don't try to act like Jesus who have a long way too go ! Not easy but He is the Ultimate Example . God Bless my brothers and sisters !
  3. Stephen_Leigh
    Stephen_Leigh
    Well I know things are'nt as they used to be but I remeber when I was in middle school and we couldn't say anything about God but since the court hearings are finished in highschool after we say the pledge we do have a moment of silence and thats when I pray at least it is something.
  4. NotTwoShure
    NotTwoShure
    What would you expect? Look what happened to the founder of our faith. Only thing, He came back and shall come back. I have read the Book and I know the ending and chat with the Author daily. Good to know the entire story.
  5. Farmhood
    Farmhood
    LEGEND OF FEAR

An ancient legend of India tells of the "spirit of plague" passing an old man sitting under a tree. The man asked the spirit, "Where are you going?" The spirit answered, "To Benares to kill one hundred people." Later the man heard that ten thousand had died in that city. When the "spirit of plague" came by again, the man said to him, "You lied! You said you would only kill one hundred people." "I killed but one hundred," replied the spirit. "Fear killed the rest."
  6. Farmhood
    Farmhood
    Paul says much about fear. He told Timothy: For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7). And he reminded the Philippians not to be terrified of their adversaries (1:28). Although the enemies of Christ might make believers uncomfortable physically, they cannot destroy the eternal soul. Believers need not panic in the face of pain or threat.

Ever practical, Paul specified things the Philippian believers were to do. First, their behavior was to be becoming to the Gospel. Then, they were to stand together in the faith as one body and strive for the Gospel. This is excellent advice in our strife-filled world. May we bring glory to the Gospel, stand together in love, and constantly seek to be better Christians.

One of my devotionals today...stay strong!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Quantcast