New to the group

New to the group

1. glocknload
    glocknload
    Want to say "hello" to all of you in the "Glory" group. I am new to the forum and this group as well. Went to high school in Palm Beach County, then back to Indiana and then to Tennessee before moving back to the Sunshine State (SW Fla). Paradise is wonderful.

May we always keep the Lord in our spiritual sights and each other in our prayers.
  2. tuts40
    tuts40
    Good to see you here as well! I'm not the most religious person here, but I like to think once saved always saved!

I give God a lot of thought, perhaps he's working on me trying to get me back into fellowship with him and his son... Anyone else in that boat?
  3. glocknload
    glocknload
    You're so right--once saved, always saved. Saved is saved...it's a "blood" thing. We can stray far from God, but He is always as close as our next thought. And the boat you're talking about could be called the 'Ark of the New Covenant'. You are not in the boat alone brother.
  4. NotTwoShure
    NotTwoShure
    Greetings from Arizona. Glad I found this site. One comment if I may. Religion is man’s way to God, Jesus is God’s way to man. I have a lot to be thankful for and to Praise Him.
Quantcast