God and the C-Scope curriculum

God and the C-Scope curriculum

1. UATKP
    UATKP
    This is what has been taught in some of our elementary and Junior High Schools under the secretive C-Scope Curriculum:
    "“Allah is the Almighty God…Allah alone is the Creator, He alone deserves our devout love and worship.”This came from a section under the heading, “Who is Allah?” Some expressed concern that such verbiage lacks impartiality."

"... such verbiage lacks impartiality"??? Bull corn!!! It is a downright lie, right straight from the pits of hell!
    I want to explain to those of you who do not know, allah is the name for the 'god of the moon'... a pagan diety who was worshipped by many, before the false prophet mohammad ever came on the scene. Please do some research. I have heard Christian people make statements like this: "Oh, what's the difference between us and Islam... we worship the same God..."
    ((to be continued))
  2. UATKP
    UATKP
    ((continued from above))
    The myth that the God of Christianity and allah is the same, is an outright lie perpetuated by an ignorant populace, and the devil himself. God the Father, Jesus the Son, and The Holy Spirit... the Triune God of The Bible is absolutely not allah! That god of the moon is a false god, and don't you ever let anyone tell you any different. Like I said, please do some research.
  3. NewlyEnthused
    NewlyEnthused
    The sad thing is that when Christ returns for us, they will see their misguided ways and it will be too late. God said, You shall not worship any god but ME. makes it plain and simple.
Quantcast