Glad to be here

Glad to be here

1. ChiefRichard
    ChiefRichard
    Just joined group...I live in what some consider a rough part of the state of West Virginia; South. WV...I'm a 5th generation, born & raised Southern Wayne Countian;...I've ridden various M/C's all my life, but, I'm a Harley owner, (at heart for now), who plans owning Spring 2011...I will be owning a Softail Heritage Classic, Cobalt Blue and Silver...and...packing CCW...WV has a no nonsense Deadly Force Laws, as well as a SHALL ISSUE, CCW law...I love my state and my family and will, if necessary, defend either with my life...just as I did for over 20 years in the U.S. Navy...My wife is from this area, my mother still lives here as do all four of my children and grandchildren...No lazy, good for nothing, cockroach is going to harm what I love, including my Harley, without facing me...I'm not claiming to be bad; just loyal and protective...I'm an NRA member, as well as a few other organizations...didn't mean to run on so much, just wanted to say I'm glad to be here...Chief Richard
  2. stormrider54
    stormrider54
    Glad you are here! I'm from Louisiana and feel the same as you do. Believe me when I say I do love the south! I belong to NRA also.

Welcome!!!!
Quantcast