Just joined.

Just joined.

1. kahrmonger10
    kahrmonger10
    Hello all. glad i found the group. been a big fan of Kahrs for several years. CW 9s, CW .45s are my favorites. Cw .45 with a Crimson Trace laser mounted rocks. the lasers are very reasonably priced, ask me about that! I have one cw .45 that i am intentionally trying to wear out. Not by abuse, but merely trying to shoot it to failure.
    Regular cleaning and maint. etc. So far pushing 10k rounds, and it still runs like new. My dedicated carry .45 is set up the same way. Only thing i found it didn't want to eat is some 205 gr. lswc, truncated target loads. Hang on the case mouth, with a normal roll crimp. I've looked at every thing old and new, that has come along for the last 30 yrs or so, and I am sold on the Kahrs. Kahrmonger10.
  2. Red Hat
    Red Hat
    Welcome to the group! All the groups have been pretty dead since they were moved off the main forum list. I still try to check it every so often though.
  3. OrlandoChuck
    OrlandoChuck
    I also am relatively new to the Kahr family. I have about 500 flawless rounds through my CW9 and just have to brag about it. Love it. It's my EDC firearm and it shoots accurate at the range too!
Quantcast