Magazine Pouches

Magazine Pouches

1. tbartol
    tbartol
    Hello to you Kahr people!
    I have just joined the group and I have found something I would like to share. A few months back I bought a Kahr CW40 and I now legally carry it as often as possible. This gun is one that I think of as a sweet, slick shooter. Beyond it's few quirks, the one thing that has troubled me since I bought the gun was the lack of a readily available and (above all) compact spare magazine pouch. My quest ended in an "antique" store of all places. After doing some on-line research I found that the pouch is available from Numrich (and probably others). This pouch is apparently a European police or paramilitary item imported in quantity. Kahr 6 and 7 round .40 cal magazines fit in this good looking, trim, black leather, flapped pouch as if it were made for them. Search for the name and numbers on the pouch, "BUND 8465-12-192-0015", and you should find them at Numrich or other places.
    Tom
  2. kahrmonger10
    kahrmonger10
    Hi tbartol. Thanks for the heads up. I too am a big Kahr fan. I have owned 6 different Kahrs to date. I had to quit showing them to my friends, because every time I do, they insist that I sell them, to them. Currently I have 3, a .380, a CW 9mm, and a CW .45. The .380 is in an ankle rig all the time, and I switch between the 9 and .45 depending on what I'm wearing/time of year etc. The 9 and the .45 wear Crimson Trace lasers in triggerguard mounts. I HIGHLY recommend this most useful accessory!! Enjoy toyr gun, and buy more! Kahrmonger10.
  3. kahrmonger10
    kahrmonger10
    Hi tbartol. Thanks for the heads up. I too am a big Kahr fan. I have owned 6 different Kahrs to date. I had to quit showing them to my friends, because every time I do, they insist that I sell them, to them. Currently I have 3, a .380, a CW 9mm, and a CW .45. The .380 is in an ankle rig all the time, and I switch between the 9 and .45 depending on what I'm wearing/time of year etc. The 9 and the .45 wear Crimson Trace lasers in triggerguard mounts. I HIGHLY recommend this most useful accessory!! Enjoy your gun, and buy more! Kahrmonger10.
Quantcast