New Owner/Member

New Owner/Member

1. Steve0
    Steve0
    Hey guys. Didn't even know that there were seperate groups on the main forum. I haven't been a member for to long but I also never really visit the forum, just follow it on Twitter. Anyhow, I picked up my first Kahr this past Friday right when I got off work (CW9). I had a PF9 and was just looking for something nicer and still within my budget, which this CW is much nicer than the KelTec and reasonably priced. So far I've only put 100 rounds through it but absolutely love it and had no problems. I look forward to keeping up with you guys on here.

Steve
  2. bec
    bec
    Love my Kahr, it is my cooler weather carry, in the HOT of Chas. ( shorts & T shirt) use a LCP . Bob
  3. keiter
    keiter
    I recently bought a new CW9, it was my first Kahr. It's real comfortable to shoot and accurate. I found that it did need the 200 round break-in, but that did the trick. I shot steel competition at the club and did alright considering the competition. It has over 900 rounds through it now. I liked it enough to get a PM40 as my new EDC. It isn't nearly as fun to shoot as the longer barreled 9mm with full grip, but I can almost forget I have it on and when shooting I can feel that it's pushing some serious weight around.
    keiter
  4. Firefly
    Firefly
    I carry my P9 in a Gaunt IWB and never leave home without it.
  5. Komondor
    Komondor
    I'm new to this group. I own a PM9, CW9, and CW45. Like them all. Like the PM9 the best.
Quantcast