lc9

lc9

1. daqnnylc9
    daqnnylc9
    Like I said before Fired my lc9 and the firing pin came flying out the rear of the Gun,After further inspection found out that there was no retainer pin holding the fireing pin in place,The only thing that was holding the firing pin was the spring for the Loaded chamber Indicator.
  2. dgifted
    dgifted
    This is scary! I have had my LC9 for 3 months and have not had any issues other than getting used to the recoil of this small a gun and getting the supplied laser sighted in.
    Did Ruger have anything to say on this?
  3. GunLeather
    GunLeather
    I have an Lc9s and I've noticed That I have a great deal of difficulty removing the cartridges from a loaded 9rnd extended magazine. I have 3 of these mags. and it happens with all of them.
    Has anyone else noticed/or had a problem like this? Or is it just normal for that particular magazine? I have not tried using any of them in the firearm because I'm suspect of them causing a jam
    of some kind. They are all OEM parts. I haven't experienced the problem with the firing pin you mention, that is very scary. I'd be interested in knowing whether it has happened to anyone else?
Quantcast