Mossberg 500/590

Mossberg 500/590

1. lukem
    lukem
    I've updated some things today and now have the group forums fixed. You need a minimum of 5 members to start a forum for the group.
  2. lukem
    lukem
    I have a Mossberg 500 with a pistol grip and tactical stock that sits next to be bed at all times.
  3. Onlinedad
    Onlinedad
    I'll join the group, I've got a 500 too, all stock though....
  4. bundeswehrvet
    bundeswehrvet
    House protected by:
    Dogs since 1985
    Colt/Smith/Walther/CZs since 1981
    Mossy 500 since 1989
    All patiently wait, silent, like a fire extinguisher.
  5. upanchor
    upanchor
    LukeM and all -
    Have you been to Dr Ignatius Piazza's "Front Sight" defensive course? I'm looking for some feedback from someone who's been there.

L.M.- Do you take your 500 with you when you get up in the morning? Or what? I am constantly moving mine around day/night.....kind of exasperating, but maybe that's a small price to pay for FREEDOM !!!!!!!!!!!
  6. G30SF
    G30SF
    Hi all, just joined this group. I have a 600AT that I've had for years. Converted it a long time ago to a 18.5" barrel and pistol grips. My older kids and I had a whale of a time at the range a few years back shooting skeet with it. I hit nearly every one while my kids came away with sore hands. It was a blast....pardon the pun. In my many military moves I have misplaced the original barrel and stock. Anyone have an idea where I can get replacements? TIA
  7. bigdog78
    I have a 500a for hunting, but my house gun is a 590 Special Purpose 20" barrel, 7 shot tube, heat shield. All Black. Loaded with 00 buck and Reduced recoil Tactical/home defense Slugs (by Breneke) I hope to never use for what it was bought for. What a mess it would leave behind.
  8. Wreckmaster
    Wreckmaster
    I have A Moss 500 18 1/2 inch with a pistol grip and loaded with Federal slugs. It is the home fronts primary defense weapon. It is the only shotgun I have and was a gift to me from my Father. I hope that I never have to fire it in self defense, but I sleep great at night knowing it is there right next to the bed ready to rock and roll.
  9. oldvet53
    oldvet53
    just picked up a 500 20 ga.
  10. IsaacFDodson
    I have used a Mossberg 500 for home defense for many years. A short-barrelled shotgun was first recommended to me by a Norfolk, VA detective in 1968. He proved to be a good friend...
Quantcast