Hello to the Other Kind of Point and Shooters

Hello to the Other Kind of Point and Shooters

1. GothPuppy
    GothPuppy
    I'm not a pro... but I do love my camera's. Nothing like the feeling of getting out and shooting beautiful places and people.

I have a D300 and a D80 "Converted to Infrared" - and a few lenses, but always looking to add more glass :)

I live out here on the Oregon Coast, so the views don't sucks! LOL
  2. dgifted
    dgifted
    I just joined the group today but have been into photography for many years. I look at photography as telling a story. I have owned digital cameras since the best commercial were rated at 2.1 megapixels and pros at 3 megs. I have been marrying digital photography and computer editing ever since.
    I have stayed with the first digital brand I bought, Olympus. I currently regularly use a DSLR Olympus E-620 (at 14 megs) with 3 lenses, equivalent to 35mm from 28mm to 600mm. I use Corel Pro versions 2 and 3 as my editing software.
    I shoot scenic, nature, sports and life. I have a website PixAndMore - My Services where I display some of my photos plus some edits I have made. I have shots of Yosemite and the Grand Canyon on there. One of my ultimate goals is to get bald eagle shots that make a “Wow” statement. We regularly have them around here in northeast Kansas.
  3. GothPuppy
    GothPuppy
    Welcome dgifted... Just went to look at your photos, very nice :)
Quantcast